30.1.12

Desired Things


I've already written about the impact this poem had in my life.

I love my copy, I got it on a rainy day in London, on a lovely trip we did with my father.

I thought about having this word around the house, as a reminder of how important is to know the things we want. Sometimes I forget that I'm a proud an lucky mother to an amazing healthy and happy boy. I've always wanted to be a mother, since I can remember that was my first priority, to go through the incredible journey of creating a little baby. So I made this little installation to keep focus, and realize that I've accomplished one of my most important dreams.

The sign with the word desiderata was a gift from my dear friend Ivette. She asked her brother Felipe to make it on his workshop. Now I have your art in one of my walls, this adds so much to the project, your time, a photo from a rainy day and love. Thanks guys, you are amazing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario