4.9.11

Little Totems


Here's a list of mine. My little treasures with special meaning, I keep them in my studio as part of my inspirational atmosphere. Each object has been picked or given to me in very special and random circumstances, but always at the moment I needed.

1. A printed edition of the poem Desiderata by Max Ehrmann. I found it in a London Bookshop on a rainy day.
2. A sign with the word desiderata. My lovely friend Ivette asked her brother to make this for me on his workshop, as I told her that for me that poem has been a lifesaver. Thank you love.
3. Yoshimi Kimmidoll. I picked her randomly and coincidentally she expresses respect.
4. Keri Smith's Living Out Loud Book, it keeps me playing and drawing my dreams.
5. Fairy, this little one was a gift from my husband, from one of his business trips to Galicia.
6. Crystal Pencils. Colorful and beautiful pencils for writing special words for loved ones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario