28.11.11

Wedding Day


Love and distance. I know that story.

My beloved friend Val got married on the 11th, I couldn't make it, I already knew that but still I was sad. But not for long, she posted a couple of photos (just a preview of her photo session) and I could see not only happiness but a sweet mood.
They where shot in local places, streets of town (they wed in Puerto Vallarta). They are very casual but unique. Just like them.

Love and distance... Val has to move as I did, she and I have some similar stories. I love you my sweet angel. 

Photography: Paulina Ulloa
Dress: Cymbeline


Here's a little song I wish I had danced at my wedding, when I heard it I could relate to the story, as when we get lost we usually find ourselves. This happened to both husband and me, he found me across the ocean, I found myself in this journey. Love and distance...

Find Yourself by Brad Paisley.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario