2.12.11

There's Something About Michelle


That captivates an audience. At only 31 she's already an acclaimed actress. What I like the most of her is her focus and determination into conveying complex emotions through the characters she plays.

I've been waiting for December's issue of ELLE Magazine UK for a while. Since I saw the behind the scenes I was eager to see the photos and read the article. I've finally got the digital issue (¿How amazing is that it's available for iPhone too?). I loved the article by Jenny Dickinson, I read it over and over before I go to sleep.

Michelle has been featured in every interview and magazine because of her critically acclaimed portray of the one and only Marilyn Monroe in My Week With Marilyn.

I admire this girl's style, professionalism and above all, her dedication as a Mom without compromising her passion for her work.


Article: Jenny Dickinson
Photography: Alexei Hay
Fashion: Leith Clark
Artwork: Lisa Rahman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario