21.12.11

Little Bird Whispers In My Ear...


This year has been about messages, we've had a pretty hectic one, lots of changes. But I guess that everything has happened in order to give us the courage to take those steps that could get us into a happier life, accept challenges, make decisions and actually do things.

Top 5 messages taken from this year events:

1. You need to give love to receive love.
2. Budget is not a bad word.
3. Give time and you'll get happiness back.
4. Even in loss we find strength.
5. You are beautiful.

I love words, so I take some and save them for a rainy day. I love to dress them with nice typography, print or e-mail them. I'd like to believe that for every message there's a little bird that whispers in my ear, even if there are bad news.

Here are some of the words for this season, you can download them here if you like.


I'm looking forward to this new year, hopefully we'll get to grow and learn as much as we did this one. I hope you have a very happy celebration with your family and friends.


Photography: Elli O.
Art: Elli O.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm so proud of you, your words,imagination,your work, and most of all your growth,, wowww,,love you,sis.Happy holidays !!!

    ResponderEliminar