3.11.11

Visual treat


I just can't stop talking about this movie. With so much going on in life: the economic crisis, responsibilities toward the education of our boy and our ability to change things. Everything seems too deep sometimes.

To actually enjoy and take something of art seems impossible with all these distractions.

Husband and I finally had some time to be together, I told him about a movie I really wanted to see, he agreed. So we did, movie night: Drive. I can't really explain what I was feeling, this piece is amazing, is a ver well done movie. Everything is carefully chosen, the script, the cast, the very visual director. You end up expierencing all sort of emotions.


My favorite from Drive:

1. Pink Mistral type in opening credits and this song as they appear.
2. Driver's satin jacket by costume designer Erin Benach.
3. The elevator scene, no words and so much said.
4. Music, as many of my favorite films, the score and songs are another character to the story.
5. The cast. I know everybody talks about Ryan, but the whole cast is nothing but spectacular.
6. Mr. Nicolas Winding Refn. From the moment I heard his speech in Cannes, where he thanked the jury for "their good taste", I knew I would love his film.

Photos: drive-movie.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario