15.11.11

Thirty-Six

Photos: Elli O.

Last week I had a beautiful birthday. I spent the morning in the city and had a birthday coffee at Katy's. When I got back I dressed up for my date with Ander, who "invited" me to dine at McDonald's.

My family called and sang "Las Mañanitas" as every year. I Had cupcakes with husband and son. Then I changed into a beautiful dress, put on pink lipstick and went out for some drinks with my girls.

I can say that I feel very comfortable in my own skin now. Even though times are hard, I'm pretty lucky to have lovely people around me. I'm happy.

Top 5 of my birthday:
1. Tiny arms around me (son's hugs).
2. Pink cupcakes and macaroons from here.
3. This song.
4. Blowing candles with son & husband.
5. Drinks with my girls.

1 comentario:

  1. No cabe duda que las mejores cosas de la vida, son Gratis!
    las invitaciones, regalos y planes de nuestros hijos (sin importar el tiempo, la distancia o el costo) ellos dan sin ninguna restriccion.
    los amigos, que siempre estan ahi, en cualquier situacion.
    Me alegra saber que estas en una etapa hermosa de tu vida, me encanta que lo expreses y la forma en que lo haces. y no tengo que recordartelo, pero me gusta mencionarlo TQM y me alegra ser parte de tu familia!!
    besos y abrazos desde tierras regias.

    ResponderEliminar