14.9.11

Floating

photo: feline-fangs.tumblr.com

This photo is a perfect statement of what I consider a beautiful project. The whole set seems like and amazing journey, from picking the furniture, building the room, but mostly the model and her position. For what I can see it seems they captured her right after splashing into the sort of say "pool".

For me rigtht now, what I take from this image is a goal, I'd love to do something like this for a living, work hard in creating an atmosphere. Then evoke a reaction, for me is a portrait of a comfortable self, you get deep and enjoy it, but it's just for a moment, there's a force of nature that makes you go up, out of this beautiful and perfect place, and breathe.

That's life, lovely.

Via the beauty department.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario