4.5.10

It's about our surrounding

I'm really dizzy with lots of stuff to do. This morning I got up really really early, to finish a newsletter, went to buy some tables for our living room (wich I have to assemble still), and I'm kind of stuck with a new logo.

That's why I started to read my favorite blogs. I bumped into a Jesica Hische interview for Semi-Permanent. I love her work, it's not only delicate and detailed, she works most of the time with type, which is one of my favorite fields.

Since I really don't have a "creative" surrounding near me, I really get this kind of things as my inspirational advice. She's 25, an accomplished professional, and so inspiring, here we need more youngsters like her, because it's not only the weather that's gray, attitude is too. Hope you can enjoy it too.

Via designworklife

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario