5.5.10

Imogen Heap



Every time I get into this sharing mania, I kind of feel so close to my friends. It all started this morning, working on a logo (after assembling my tables, succesfully). I got up (still kind of stuck), took one book, in search of inspiration, grabbed my coffee, and then I started thinking, cause that happens when I try to distract myself from my tasks.

I thought of the times when I was single, and dreamed of having a kid, then a song came to my mind. Went to the shelf where my old cd's are (the ones I brought from Monterrey). I started laughing, remembering all sort of things. I think I have a specific memory for some of the songs.

Then I shared on facebook what I was doing, my good friend Dany replied. And finally we got to the point of a little mission: listen to women's music for today. Since one of my recent acquisitions is indeed an extraordinary album, from a girl, here's my share. I love this album, I play it a lot for my work mood, It makes me imagine things.

Love: First Train Home, Tidal, Aha!, Half Life.

¡Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario