13.4.10

Extraordinary Measures




I'm an avid reader of Gabrielle Blair's blog, Design Mom, may I just say that not only she has very interesting posts, but several other projects and ¡five kids!, and pregnant with her sixth!!!. Here I am struggling with my profession and one kid, and she has six times my challenge (and makes it), how admirable.

Anyway, she posted about a spanish designer and her amazing gesture, well hers and other illustrators. I'm talking about the project: We Are a Happy Family.

Esti from pintameldia came up with this card game that features the work of eight international artists. I've already ordered mine, for me it's a must have, not only 'cause of the gorgeous art, but because all proceeds will go to Doctors without Borders. It's a beautiful way to act.

Please take a look into Esti's beautiful blog, for me her writing, pictures, her art feel like a journey, a very emotional one. I'm in awe of "Me & My Ghosts".



In a funny note, it's amazing that I found out about her through a blogger in Denver, when she's almost my neighbor. ¡Seriously! I have to get out of my little routine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario