12.12.11

WURM It Up


I'm not only in love with this app, but so thankful too. Anna O. alias @tirelessweaver created a beautiful and awesome platform that enables anyone to be an "artist", sort of say.

Lover of patterns, as she declares, made available brushes and editable settings that give endless possibilities. I'm still learning to use it, but have already made like 20 canvas.

The other thing I like is that it randomly picks the brush, canvas background, colors and transparency, so every tap it's a new adventure (you can edit the settings every time you like). Here are some images of my "art", I did most of them during our road trip (of almost 11 hours).

Via Featured by cg.
Art: Elli O. on WURM App

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks Elli! It's the best on long trips, isn't it? Have fun exploring.

    ResponderEliminar