25.9.11

The voice of movement



How amazing is to see this kind of advertising. Exquisite aesthetic, music, photography and my favorite of all, dance. Since my beloved friend Ivette is a dancer I've been able to enjoy and learn a lot about this discipline, but for me the most amazing thing is how through movements we are able to "hear", sort of speak, a story.

Dance is one of my favorite arts, because all of the dedication and work it takes. As in some things in life, you really have to be committed to it in order to succeed. I believe that many things in life should be as strict as this, for me family is my discipline, not losing focus, and "dance" everyday through the education, raise of my child and support of my family.

The ad is for Airfrance, by the agency BETC Euro RSCG. Produced & choreographed by Angelin Preljocaj. Dancers: Benjamin Millepied (Black Swan) and Virginie Caussin. Photography: Stéphane Fontaine and Angelin Preljocaj. Music: Adagio du concerto pour piano n° 23 de Mozart performed by pianist
Vanessa Wagner and Les Siècles orchestra directed by François-Xavier Roth.

Via BlackEiffel

1 comentario: