24.8.10

In good company

I love to see when design and charity come along and bring people together for fun and a purpose.

As I started reading about Ashley Ann's book party I felt so inspired to keep looking for charitable messages to spread through design. She did an amazing project that required time, dedication, but mostly a charity objective: to donate children's books for The Joyful Life Library, more about this project after the jump.





Here are some pics of her party, loved the invitations, the popcorn boxes, the tags for kids to fill so that they directly give the book.

Her blog is amazing, I found immersed in all her initiatives, she's a dedicated mom, and a conscientious one, 'cause one of the things I look the most in people is the responsibility of teaching kids our place in the world, our humanity, our ability to help.

The Joyful Life Library



After I saw all the pictures and read all the party details I clicked on the gorgeous logo por this cause. And truly found it admirable.

This project came after loss, Heather from blessed little nest, shared the story of her little Samuel, who passed at 6 weeks old. I can't imagine to overcome something like that, she's been able to share it and invite everyone to honor life, through acting. Thank you Heather.

via poppytalk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario