23.8.10

Focus II

I have to accept that one of my most beloved distractions is the appreciation of other designer's work.

Mostly women, I spend most of my afternoons listening to music, and enjoying so delightful stories from this girls, they share so much through their pieces.

Tea and art, it's practically narcotic.

Since I've been collecting this blogs for a while I'll post this three at once.

Blanca Gómez
With so little, shapes and color she can project so much.


Suz Sánchez
Blown away by her patterns of life.


Verónica de Arriba
Gorgeous characters we meet through paper, necklaces and all sort of materials.


All this gals are spanish, two of of them from Bizkaia, which makes me so happy, I used to meet artists through friends at exhibitions (back in my city), now I'm happy that I keep on finding them through other channels, but still can enjoy their work and purchase it. So motivating, to see, share ... to be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario