2.8.10

Fireworks




On friday we went to one of the many local festivities of this year. One of the good things I've enjoyed the most since I moved here are this events, each town has its own, there are concerts and lots of traditional things that I still don't completely understand. This plus my favorite time of year in Euskadi, summer, they are magical, beautiful colors and sun until 10 pm. ¡amazing! (personally I think is kind of a compensation for hard winters).

One of the most important moment of each night is when they ignite fireworks. This was Ander's first time, since they do it pretty late for him, and he was pretty excited.

There we were on the grass on a lovely night, me and my two basques. Ander was so happy, but tired too. I looked at him, all smiley, he said: "¡Wow!, they look really ¡cool! ¿When do we go home to bed?". Sweet moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario