13.12.09

The Growing Self



As I grow older I keep getting more experiences, more mistakes, more dreams, but with them they come all this responsibilities. Most of the time I get caught in between what I have to do, and what I would like to do.

Being a mother is my top duty and honor, but it takes a lot of what I wanted to achieve aside, so sometimes I get a little down.

But watching so beautiful work, inspires me. We know Tom Ford for his exquisite taste and gorgeus cuts for couture. He's an elegant man, and has accomplished so much as a fashion designer, that it's so breathtaking to see he is a great filmmaker too. ¡So inspiring!, you never know which endeavour would really show what you're trying to say, your soul, luckily some can make a living from it. I wish I can reach that point someday, or at least I'll keep writing, dreaming, and learning...trying.

Here's A Single Man's trailer, Tom Ford's debut film, I can't wait to see it. Above gorgeus pictures of the leading actors, from an article for V magazine.

1 comentario:

  1. Yo tb tengo muchas ganas de verla! qué estética, dios mio!!
    Besitossss
    Mery

    ResponderEliminar